Following are examples of how our funds may be able to assist you financially:
- Uninsured medical or treatment costs
- Transportation to/from appointments
- Parking at hospital/doctor's office
- Lymphedema garments
- Wig (limit of $250)
- Support care services
HOW CAN YOU APPLY
- Download and print our Application Form
- Return the completed Application Form by postal mail to:
Helping Hands for Manitobans with Breast Cancer Inc.
P.O. Box 35008
963 Henderson Highway
Winnipeg, MB R2K 2M0
- Download and print our Re-Application Form
- Return the completed Re-Application Form by postal mail to the above address.
THE APPROVAL PROCESS
Upon receipt of your completed Application Form, your request will be submitted to our Review Committee, which meets once a month. At that time, the Committee will review your application, contact the references you supplied, and make a decision within seven days.
Please ensure that all required documentation is included with your Form.
Other Resources you may wish to explore: